Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Social media and research

This week I set up gmail account for all of the town's social media exchanges and continued research on content management systems, in particular co-tweet. We use co-tweet at my job and it is really effective. I convinced my boss that we should look in to it. I also continued researching for items on making a calendar portion of social media pages and website as well as advertising possibilities for fan box and extras on social media pages. I also created a photo library so that our department could start archiving photos of events etc. It was a busy week!
Fall Festival photo from library

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks like it was a busy week! But I am sure you are very please with the outcome. Social media is very important and I am sure they are going to love to see all the events and pictures uploaded in the website.

    ReplyDelete