Thursday, December 9, 2010

The holiday's are among us!

I just wanted to take a break from internship related posts to comment on my excitement about the holidays. I am from the east coast where the holiday's are a big deal. The whole community gets involved in decorating their homes and even their cars! There are neighborhood contests for the best decorations and even the shopping centers are decorated. I miss that. I have found Arizona is not the same in this respect. But i have to say my favorite tradition during the Christmas season is driving around with coffee, the week before Christmas and looking at all of the decorated homes and the wonderful display of lights and decorations that reflect that homeowner's character. I am really looking forward to that this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment