Thursday, December 9, 2010

The semester is coming to a close!

This has been a hard semester to say the least. Working full time and taking 3 classes for the first time proved to almost be more than I could handle. However I am happy to report that I got through it. It is now time for one last final and then soon after I will be taking my first ever vacation from work. I will be enjoying 17 lovely, stress free days away from the office and grad school and will be returning fully refreshed. Just in time for the spring semester to start! It was a pleasure writing this blog this semester and I hope everyone enjoyed reading about my experiences at the Town of Fountain Hills.

2 comments:

  1. What a great feeling! I love the feeling when that last final is over. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing your internship! Good luck with whatever is next!

    And it is fulfilling knowing how much you have accomplished isn't it, enjoy your deserved break.

    ReplyDelete