Thursday, December 9, 2010

Week 11

This week was pretty busy. I spent it  uploading more events to the town website and Facebook page and created additional photo libraries for our archive system. I also completed further research of Google Fiber and completed assigned town government press releases. I also learned to use Publisher, which I had never used before. The town publishes a monthly newsletter, that later throughout the internship I was asked to help with. It was created in Publisher, which was something I had to learn. It was challenging at first, but I started to get the hang of it! I also transfered our town twitter information to co-tweet for content management. This proved to be really helpful. I also researched information about the town to link to social media pages and coordinated advertising ideas to start formulating polls and surveys for town. It was a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment